13 November 2013

Introducing myself

Hello!


Hello everybody! 
Today I decided to start a blog. This blog is going to contain my thoughts, beauty and fashion. I'm going to keep my blog anonymous, because I'm going to share personal thoughts, advice and my opinion on things. 

I currently live in Germany, but I am in fact a british citizen.

I thought about how to make my blog diffrent from others. But I guess it would be diffrent anyway. I'm going to try to be honest about everything I put on here.
Diffrent to many other blogs about Beauty and Fashion I will try to give you helpful honest tips. I'm not perfect. Like many others I don't have perfect long thick hair and I don't have a perfect body either. But I am me, and if you want, you can read my blog and maybe find a tipps you could use yourself. 
The thoughts on things that I might share here, could be about anything. But I'll try to keep the posts interesting. 

I'm new to this, so I am still trying to figure out how to use this page and make it better. Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Lots of Love x



bryeautiful@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment